Lino’s is owned and operated by Lino and Elvira Borraccio. Originally from Italy, Lino from San Vittore del Lazio and Elvira from Santa Elia Fiume Rapido, they arrived in the United States in late 1950’s.
Lino has been in the food business for over 35 years. Before opening the restaurant, he was the manager of The Club Venetian banquet and catering hall in Madison Heights, Michigan for 15 years.
Lino’s has been a member of the Great Rochester Chamber of Commerce since 1986 and contributes to the community in varies ways. One example is their yearly participation in The Gourmet Gala , which raises money for Crittenton Hospital.